Sunday 14 August 2011

No work tomorrow...

It's nice waking up on a Sunday knowing that I do not have to go to work tomorrow. But do you know what's crazy? I'm now worrying about that last Sunday night before I go back to work in 3 weeks time. This only happens when I am half way through a school break.

On that very last Sunday before the first Monday back, I can never sleep properly. I lay awake most of the night. It is not just kids that have these awful anxious nights of worry and panic about going back to school you know! Teachers do too!

Only 10 days till P is back. Not sure if I said, but P went on holiday. I did too but just before I got back, P went away. NOT GOOD! I am missing P a lot. It is very hard to have the motivation to go to the gym by yourself. And my days for the last week have been a little empty. Haha! Sounds a bit mad doesn't it. I do have plenty to do and plenty of people I really need to catch up with, including my family, but I just can't be bothered at the moment.

Cleaned the shower yesterday.... Wow! Fun times huh?! It really did need to be done though. Kept putting off.

Oh, I read this book on holiday. One Day by David Nicholls. It is really good. A really true reflection of lifes rollercoaster. And a fair amount I can relate to aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment