Monday 22 August 2011

Thank you!

Wow!

Had my first ever comments yesterday and today!
I am shocked that anyone has read what I have written. To be fair, it's a load of crap.

But, thank you very much 'Jason', 'Chintan' and 'A Beer for the Shower'.

I got all excited, and it's been a while since that's happened!

I'm off to watch Meerkat Manor now. Apparently, a conflict develops between 3 groups of meerkats, Flower (dominant female) has a new litter and Mozart is expelled from the family once again.

Banging times people!

1 comment:

  1. :) I like reading and exploring new blogs and I was finding it difficult to hold on to some blogs from UK....found yours :) and thanks for the Hina Salon links, I shall visit some time. Though it's one hour journey from where I stay...

    ReplyDelete