1. I got out of bed at 7.45am... WHAT! Yes, that's right. 7.45am! I have not got out of bed that early for 6 whole weeks.
2. I managed to get myself and P to St James Park in Central London for todays Mayor of London's Skyride. With proper maps. And an iphone. And a few wrong turns... AND we may have gone down a few one-way streets the wrong way too, but shhhhhhhhhhh... don't tell anyone that!!
3. I managed to cycle from approximately 9.30am till 3.30pm around Central London. With a few rest breaks obviously, one in the pub for lunch, one in the park for coffee, one in the.... you get the idea!
4. I DID NOT FALL OFF! Not once! Although there was a pretty close encounter with a curb and a puddle late on in the day.
5. This was all done on a Sunday. Not any Sunday though. The day before I have to return to 'The Mental Asylum'... Oh no, wait, its all changed. It is no longer 'The Mental Asylum'... It's now 'The Mental Asylum ACADEMY'
|Man on horse in box with NICE hat!|
|Thats ME!!! Check out the high vis vest! |
Wearing THAT tomorrow at work.
|Does what it says on the tin...|
|Sir Chris Hoy. That is NOT me with him. |
We are however, one in the same... its hard to tell the difference
between me and the triple Olympic Gold medalist.
But get out the picture lady! Who ARE you?
|This is to emphasise how wet it was... |
I did not do a Paula Radcliffe and let it all go on my marathon cycle ride.
|Cycling injuries sustained due to stupid bike parts. Grrr...|